Thursday 13 March 2014

Who loves ya? Life does....hang in there




                               "As you read this, these lines on a screen
none of our faces,
our expressions
 can be seen.

Yet at this very moment
we are both here
communicating of sorts
in this virtual sphere.

Though I don't know your name
 or where you live,
right now this very moment
my full attention I give.

I want you to know
that you are very loved,
by all that's alive
below and above.

 Regardless of where you are
when you read these lines,
I want you to know
there's purpose to your life.

We all need to be,
known and to know,
to matter to someone
where ever we go,
survive though we may
when we go it alone,
it's through loving
and caring
we come into our own."

til next we meet again
many kind regards,
Citizen X

No comments:

Post a Comment